- This event has passed.
GPLESE Summer Training – Teacher Orientation and STEP Assessment
May 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
Please join us at GPLESE for your Springboard Summer Teacher Orientation and STEP Assessment training! Nicole Orzetti will be leading your training.
In this training, teachers will be able to:
- Learn about Springboard’s mission and vision and how we are positively impacting the lives of our scholars
- Name the 7 components of Springboard programming by using the acronym SPRINGS.
- Identify the responsibilities of a Springboard teacher, which includes understanding what a typical day looks like
- Explain the functions of Slinky, Springboard’s data tracking management system and how to navigate this resource.
- Review key aspects of STEP
- Practice recording a STEP assessment in Slinky and creating a Student Action Plan
Please bring your laptop and a writing tool. Refreshments will be provided.